Objekt

--- EXCEPTIONAL HISTORIC RENAISSANCE CASTLE ---
keine Angabe
Kontakt
Adam Brandis
Tel.: +43 699814 70580
Objektart:
haus
Objektnummer:
14299
Alter:
ALTBAU
Zustand:
GEPFLEGT
Wohnfläche:
1.600,00 m²
Nutzfläche:
2.100,00 m²
Grundfläche:
1.800,00 m²
Zimmer:
28
Badezimmer:
11
Toiletten:
11
Garten:
1.800,00 m²
Ausstattung:
Dielen, Fliesen, Teppichboden, Öl, Heizofen, Kamin, Zentralheizung, Angeschl. Hotelrestaurant, Bad mit Fenster, Badewanne, Dusche, Kabel / Satelliten-TV, Kantine / Cafeteria, Bidet, Pissoir, Gartennutzung, Toilette, Getrennte Toiletten, Gäste-WC, Massiv
Expose:

History:

This representative historic castle is among the most beautiful renaissance-castles of South Tyrol. The origins of this quadratic complex go back to the 13th century, and the building in its present renaissance shape was restored during the 17th century. The castle mainly served as a summer residence and legal court. The detail oriented interior decor, especially the ceiling frescos of important baroque-painter Stefan Kessler, and their original condition, qualify this castle as an exceptional art monument.

Location:

The castle is bedded in an adorable little village with less than 2.000 inhabitants and lies on a high plateau between Bolzano and Meran, 600 meters above sea level in South- Tyrol, Italy‘s northernmost region. This site is not only characterised by its calm and green surroundings, but also by its excellent transport connections, the diverse offerings in infrastructure, restaurants and leisure activities. 

Facts:

During the restauration works in the 17th century, the entire castle was transformed from a medieval domicile to a magnificent renaissance castle with a main complex, representative halls and two front towers. Naturally the castle has its own chapel which was sanctified in honour of the sanctum and which includes a valuable interior. The high altar dates back to 1623. Up until today, the renaissance castle was privately inhabited and gastronomically used. It provided the ideal location for various events like exhibitions, cultural award ceremonies, auctions and weddings. The fact that the castle has been owned by the same family for over 400 years, also adds to its unique value. Furthermore its connection to the local cultural history of this country distinguishes this castle from the others and makes it one of a kind.

Basic Data:

Year of construction: End of 13th century
Property: Appr.:1800 m2 
Living Space: 1600 m2 + 500 m2 expandable space
Price: On Request

 

Description:

Upon entering through the representative gate you step into the idyllic inner courtyard, which is surrounded by the original fortified wall. The castles’ main entrance forms an arch corridor from which the in-house chapel, the restaurant, and storage rooms are connected.

The elaborately equipped drawing rooms represent the center of the two upper floors. They are also the opening for further halls, sanctums, and a restaurant size kitchen. All accommodations are bright, friendly and in impecable and original condition.

The imposing attic floor and the two tower rooms provide a perfect opportunity for restauration. Here it has to be said that there is good cooperation possibilities with the local office for protection of historical monuments and they have already agreed on different utilization plans, such as building an elevator, developing the attic etc.

The neighbouring agricultural property is also for sale or lease but is not included in the purchasing price. 
 

Contact:

For viewings and further queries please contact Adam Brandis at +43 699 814 70 580 or at brandis@stadtquartier.at

More objects on www.stadtquartier.at
You can add us on Facebook!